[Answer ID: 12182]
How to individually install application software such as Client Manager V, Client Manager 3 and others.
For the procedure to individually install the application software from AirNavigator, please see [How to install application software individually] below.
[Application software to be installed in the procedure below]
* As described in the procedure of the attached manual, “Quick Setup Guide”, click the [Begin Installation] on the menu screen of the AirNavigator to go on setup. The software which is necessary for your setup such as Client Manager 3 will be installed.
[How to install application software individually]
- Insert the AirNavigator CD into the computer.
- The menu screen of AirNavigator will appear.
* If the menu screen is not displayed, open [My Computer], right-click the [AIRNAVI***] icon (CD drive icon) on the screen, and click [Open].
Double-click the [AirNavi.exe] file on the screen, and confirm if the menu screen is displayed.
- Click [Options] at the bottom of the screen.
- Click [Advanced Installation].
- The application software which can be installed will be displayed.
Check the application software you install, and click [Install].
- Follow the steps on the screen.
- When installation has been completed, a message, "Installation is completed. Please click 'Back'.", will appear on the line indicating the installed application software.
- Click the [×] on the top right to close the screen.
The software installation has been done.