[Answer ID: 13611]
Opening Trend Micro NAS Security settings.
Created 09/29/2011 11:38 | Updated 02/03/2012 10:39
To configure Trend Micro NAS Security, follow the steps below.
- Open the TeraStation's Web Admin interface.
In NAS Navigator2, right-click (for a Mac, click while holding down the Control key) the TeraStation icon and select [Open Web setting]. The Web Admin interface will open.
- Enter your username and password, then click [Login].
The default username is "admin" and the default password is "password".
- In the Web Admin interface, click [Extensions]-[Virus Scanning].
- Click [Open Virus Scan Web UI].
- Enter your user name and password, then click [Log On].
You can log on with the TeraStation's admin account. The default user name is "admin" and the default password is "password".
- Trend Micro NAS Security settings opens.
The settings page for Trend Micro NAS Security is now open.
OS / Hardware
Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.