[Answer ID: 14318]
WHR-G125 LED's Work But Client PC Cannot Connect to Network
It is caused by wrong TCP/IP settings. Check the settings are correct.
LEDs Work But Client PC Cannot Connect to Network
If the LEDs indicate that the network is working properly (Power LED is on, Transmit/Receive LED blinks), check the TCP/IP settings of the network.
Changing Client TCP/IP Settings in Windows
Consult the LAN Administrator for correct TCP/IP settings.
To add or change TCP/IP Settings:
- On the Windows task bar, click [Start].
- Select [Settings], then [Control Panel].
- Double-click on the Network icon to view [Network Properties].
- From the list of installed components, verify the TCP/IP => wireless LAN adapter protocol is installed.
- If the wireless adapter protocol is not yet installed, click the Add button and select the TCP/IP protocol from the list. Refer to Windows Help for more information.
If the wireless adapter protocol is installed, select the protocol and click the [Properties] button.
Verify that the parameters match the settings provided by your LAN Administrator.
Make changes if necessary, and click [OK].
- If prompted, restart your computer.